Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Efficiency - How about this one!

By now you probably got the point that I have a lot of fun with the subject of efficiency and even more fun helping others to improve theirs.

That’s why I became an Efficiency Expert and do the Efficiency Management System Coaching in the USA.

I want to let you know about a “Moment” that happened recently:
I’d been working with one of my clients (a Holistic Doctor) on completing her coaching.

Since I always work with the person in front of me, meaning that there are no pre-conceived ideas and no cookie-cutter approach, I realized that we also had to focus on future planning.

So, even though this is not necessarily part of the Efficiency Coaching program, I proceeded to help her to work out a 5 year plan for her business. Part of it was to establish her as an authority in her field and that’s best done through media exposure. She’d worked out the books (10) she was going to write in the next 5 years and I mentioned TV exposure to her.

Through my networking contacts I was able to connect her with a local cable TV producer to get her started. Not too long after that we completed with the coaching and I left.

When I got back to my office and checked my emails there was one from her telling me that shortly after I’d left she received an email from a total stranger who proceeded to write that she was a producer working with PBS and other TV stations and wanted to do a feature on exactly what my client was doing. And would she be willing to work with her!

Can you say WOW?!

When you start to focus on creating your future, all kinds of great things tend to happen.

Ever happened to you? Why don’t you let me know.

Best - Gerhard

1 comment:

Stacia Kelly said...

And, they're coming to video my Fusion class tomorrow night at the gym!!!!

It is truly amazing how the Universe works :)

~S